Thursday, July 30, 2015

Life, ya know

I gave birth to my second child, first son on April 28, 2015. He just turned three months old and has been  real challenge to juggle and keep up with everything. I use to go to the library to write out these posts but it's been pretty difficult most days to get out of the house with him in tow. I haven't done much knitting or designing since my last post but have finally picked up the needles at nap times and playtime to get a little here and there. Currently working on a few design ideas I hope to throw at a few independent yarn business for yarn support to get out of the cheap acrylic. Working from a Kindle with pictures is nearly impossible so if my update posts lack pictures I do apologize. I'm hoping to find myself a decently priced computer before long. Than I'll flood you with pictures to make up for it. I can't wait to get some of these ideas on the needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment