Saturday, January 31, 2015

Twisty Slouchy

Just posted my second pattern on Ravelry. It's a simply lace and cable slouchy that has been torn apart and frogged three times before I was satisfied that it was perfect. Now that I have a few patterns under my belt I'm planning on turning more towards yarn support, sponsors, and publication. Not that I don't have a million more ideas I want to run with in terms of self publishing. I plan on doing at least a release every 2 weeks, focusing on accessories, with self publishing and taking bigger things to publishers. I'm so lucky to be able to have full time concentration on this starting out.
I'm short on time so here is Twisty!


Recommended skills: Basic lace (yo, decreases) and basic cabling
Size: Fits an average woman’s head (22”)
Measurements: 18” circumference (unstretched), 22” circumference (stretched), 9 ¾” long
Gauge: 11 sts = 2”, 8 rows = 1”
Tools: U.S. size 6 DPN of 16” circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
    Cable needle
Yarn: About 200 yards of Simply Soft Caron in Pagoda (aran weight, 6 oz, 315 yards)


No comments:

Post a Comment